For Sale '76 Pig in Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not mine, no connection to seller.

The hate how the pics always disappear from CL. that diamond plating is:hillbilly:

25474B2F-4831-4C4C-AEEF-CBE77F3778D4.jpeg

CA2B455B-1A34-42E4-A44D-CF1C656066B3.jpeg

A61665A1-A707-4863-99ED-482CA4293F36.jpeg

958103D6-821E-4788-BD7B-14358346C58C.jpeg

C9E0BA67-CB85-4197-AF4A-6AAE8A6F350D.jpeg

This is mine!! Obviously taking best offer. But runs and drives. I see a lot of potential for the right person.

Oh and fun fact: it doesn’t smell like cat pee, it smells like new car smell! Duh!!

I don’t expect to get my full asking, but I want to make sure it’s not lumped in with parts cars and scrap metal rigs. It’s got potential and for the right person they are going to have a blast rebuilding it and making it their own.

2F engine runs great. 4WD is great. Trans is also great. Body is pretty rough, interior is rough, seat covers are brand new ;) so are the tires, carb, and a bunch of other parts.

Some one with a garage and a good eye will make this rig so bad ass.

Thanks

This is mine!! Obviously taking best offer. But runs and drives. I see a lot of potential for the right person.

Oh and fun fact: it doesn’t smell like cat pee, it smells like new car smell! Duh!!

I don’t expect to get my full asking, but I want to make sure it’s not lumped in with parts cars and scrap metal rigs. It’s got potential and for the right person they are going to have a blast rebuilding it and making it their own.

2F engine runs great. 4WD is great. Trans is also great. Body is pretty rough, interior is rough, seat covers are brand new ;) so are the tires, carb, and a bunch of other parts.

Some one with a garage and a good eye will make this rig so bad ass.

Thanks

Always start high and work from there, I say good luck to you, Don't let this forum get to you, And you should always check your craiglist you never know whats out there for FJ55 , Just about nothing, There's your cash value:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom