1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 76 Disk Axle,  Hub to Hub

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by cruzer, Jul 10, 2003.

1. cruzer

cruzer

Subject pretty much says it all!!!

The axle is located in Ct (06706) I can put it on a pallet and bring it to work were a truck can pick it up...but you will have to pay for shipping and handling(what ever supplies i need to buy to tie it to the pallet, ect ect)

I am asking 250.00 for the axle. It has been sitting out for a while so you will probably want to go through it to make sure it is all good (i.e. probably needs a rebuild)...

Buy this axle so i can finish the rebuild on my engine!!!!

The best way to contact me is going to be emailing me at

stubieone@hotmail.com

Stew

2. megolfer

megolfer

I will give you a $100 plus shipping for it. I know it will cost a lot for shipping

3. cruzer

cruzer

Re:76 Disk Axle,  Hub to Hub

I am willing to pull the knucles and birfields off and send them minus the housing/axles/diff...will save weight on shipping and they can be shipped UPS....price is 200.00 plus shipping if you only want the knuckles/birfields ect.

Stew

4. megolfer

megolfer

Re:76 Disk Axle, Hub to Hub

The most I will pay for a disc brake setup that needs a complete rebuild is $100. I can pick up a mini truck axle locally for $250, and thats the complete axle and wont need a rebuild.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">