For Sale 75758: GX460 AirBag Man 2" Lift Bags and Dobinsons rear shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I purchased some of these from Georg at Cruiser Brothers a while back for my 2010 GX460 with the intent of putting them on when my stock bags blew because I had them tricked up 2.5"

There are just too many advantages to keeping bags because they ride plush, will auto level when you tow, as well as auto-level when you are parked. No fiddling with placing rocks or traction boards under your tires to level your roof top tent after a long day on the trail. etc.

The factory bags never ended up failing and I never got around to installing the bags or the shocks before I sold it last year.

Was shuffling things around in the garage the other day and came across the setup and had completely forgotten about them.

They are still new in the box.

Paid a little over $800 for the whole shebang, but it appears prices have since gone up since then.

Price: $750 shipped

Can post some pictures if anyone needs them.

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 10.21.11 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 10.43.44 AM.png

@Revelc , do you still have the airbag kit? Literally just purchased a 2013 GX with air ride, want to lift it, but would prefer to keep air ride for the benefits you mentioned. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom