70 Series Recovery Point (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg

**THIS RECOVERY POINT IS ONLY DESIGNED TO WORK WITH A 70 SERIES THAT HAS AN ARB BRUSHBAR**

Odd Iron Off Road has fabricated a heavy duty recovery point for the 70 Series + ARB brushbar. The recovery point is specifically designed to work with the ARB and high lift jack. Additional information is available on the website. ...... Thanks

This recovery point was designed to improve your ARB brand front bumper by allowing you to have a solid strong point of attachment for recovery. No modification to your bumper or truck, with or without factory PTO winch. A unique slot allows for use of a "high lift" jack and adds more stability to the jack placement. Made of 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. plate steel. Comes with new 12mm 10.9 grade bolts and instructions. Allow 7 to 14 days build time.

I have had these on two 70 series now with my original set an early prototype. These are quality pieces that are stout!

The shop is starting to get orders for recovery points that are compatible with the factory bumper instead of the ARB unit. Unfortunately the existing version shares virtually no parts with the new design and therefore would require the new design to be fabricated from scratch. Having said that, the shop has started the preliminary steps to design such a recovery point.
Hopefully they can offer something later this Summer or by early Fall.
Thanks

image.jpeg
Because it's somewhat difficult to match an email address to a 'MUD handle, I'd like to make a blanket statement of thanks to those who have ordered Odd Iron's recovery points. Your business is greatly appreciated. :cheers:

Last edited:
With the ARB compatible recovery points, the securing bolts run from top to bottom while the TJM bolts run side to side.
Both versions secure to the frame with multiple bolts.

image.jpeg

The "cats meow" of recovery points. * :)

* These recovery points are ONLY compatible with an ARB brushbar and certain TJM brushbars.

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom