For Sale 70-series: NOS snorkel, Troopy seats, spare tire carriers, ++ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gilmorneau

SILVER Star
Threads
I've got a few things around here that are either spares or were going to go on my Troopy, but I decided against it. Figured I'd throw them on here and see if anyone's interested.

One complete NOS OEM Toyota snorkel kit. Fits 70, 71, 73, 74, and 75 series. Complete with all necessary hardware as supplied by Toyota. Bought this new and paid a pretty penny for it. Was going to put it on my Troopy, but the truck's so nice, I can't bring myself to cut the holes for this. Also picked up an OEM (used) air cleaner for a snorkel equipped truck (has the intake on the fender side) when I was in Australia, and I'll include that as part of the deal. This is everything you'd need for a factory snorkel install. $750

snorkel.jpg

air cleaner2.jpg

Also have available a full set of rear bench seats for a Troopy. These were removed in 1988 from a new (at that time) Troopy, then stored until I found them. Almost like new condition==upholstery is supple, paint on frames is still shiny, spring loaded legs still snap into position when the seats are unfolded. Do not come with mounting hardware or seatbelts, but I will include the hard to find straps that hold the seats in the folded up position, and some salvaged mounting brackets (that go on the wheel wells) if your troopy didn't come with them. $1500

seats.jpg

I have two spare tire carriers. Intended for 70, 71, 73, 74, or 75 series, but might fit others. I also have one of the internal braces that Toyota installed in factory "spare tire on the rear door" installations for Troop Carriers.

Trivia: Toyota only installed the spare on the back of Troopies with the second fuel tank. If your Troopy doesn't have a 2nd tank, it probably didn't come with a spare on the rear door. If Toyota didn't do the install, it's probably not properly braced, and will crack the door skin over time. The original Toyota brace did not physically connect to the door skin at all, it was welded around the perimeter and to the inside skin of the door, thus distributing the load. Factory bracing can't possibly crack the door skin, since it's not attached to it.

Anyway, carrier alone + $125; Carrier + internal brace + $250 (including info on installation)

blue wheel holder.jpg

white wheel holder.jpg

Couple more things, but ran out of photo space on the above post.

I've got a set of reasonably clean and straight bumpers, front and rear, off a 70/71. Should fit any 73, 74, or 75. $175 for the whole set.

bumpers.jpg

And not sure if anyone needs one of these, but I don't so here it is: This is a cargo fence for the back of a Troop Carrier, though it would also fit any 70, 71, 73, or 74 series Landcruiser. These were original equipment in Europe (and maybe elsewhere?), and intended to keep any cargo in the back of the car from sliding forward when braking. $125

divider.jpg

PM if interested in any of this stuff.

thanks!

ill take the bunpers if can get them to SoCal reasonably

Oh, and I only have one of the spare tire carriers left. I also have the internal door brace for OEM spare tire on the door installs, and can coach the buyer on how to get the brace into the door (involves some surgery, so best if your door needs some love anyway). If you want to add the spare on the door of your Troopy, PM me--I need to sell this thing.

Oh, and I only have one of the spare tire carriers left. I also have the internal door brace for OEM spare tire on the door installs, and can coach the buyer on how to get the brace into the door (involves some surgery, so best if your door needs some love anyway). If you want to add the spare on the door of your Troopy, PM me--I need to sell this thing.

Really old post, but do you still have the spare mounts available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom