70 Series Light Duty, Bushing Arm cross reference? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi!

Hello
Does anyone know if the bushings of the front and rear arms of the 70 series light duty are the same bushings that they use in the front and rear arms of the J80?

keep in advice

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 21.18.22.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 21.18.33.png

I believe the OEM bushings will fit both But you could verify by looking up same part number for both builds on Megazip/Partsouq. Cruiser Outfitters would also know and you could order through them perhaps.

Different and we do stock them all, 7x LD and 8x in both OEM, aftermarket rubber and poly. We have complete bush kits for the LD 7x platforms in stock.

The two at the axle ends of both the front and rear LJ7x radius arms are the same dimensions as the 80 series fronts from what I've found. I think from OEM the rubber might be slightly different. But I've been using 80 series castor correction ones in my truck for years with no problems.

The two at the axle ends of both the front and rear LJ7x radius arms are the same dimensions as the 80 series fronts from what I've found. I think from OEM the rubber might be slightly different. But I've been using 80 series castor correction ones in my truck for years with no problems.
I was just thinking about same mod so good to hear.

Definitely different part numbers and part specs but like many things, often interchangeable actual dimension wise. Some bushings are very different, for example earlier coil spring LD 7X's use a bayonet mount bushing configuration at the frame and early and mid models used two piece bushes at the track bar frame mount too. 8x stiff won't work there.

Screenshot_20210404-152924_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210404-152906_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom