For Sale 70 series custom front bumper

Visit site
Custom built non winch bumper for narrow nose 70 series. This is a nicely built bumper that is low profile and follows the body lines. It is made out of 3/16 plate and coated with POR 15. It mounts to the stock bolt holes in the frame. Comes with the 12" rough country light bar and 3/4" led side markers. Again it is NOT winch compatible, therefore does not project very far from the front. Has heavy duty 1" thick recover points.

$500 located in San Diego.

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

saltycoconuts

Currently accepting donations
Visit site
Custom built non winch bumper for narrow nose 70 series. This is a nicely built bumper that is low profile and follows the body lines. It is made out of 3/16 plate and coated with POR 15. It mounts to the stock bolt holes in the frame. Comes with the 12" rough country light bar and 3/4" led side markers. Again it is NOT winch compatible, therefore does not project very far from the front. Has heavy duty 1" thick recover points.

$500 located in San Diego.

View attachment 2727341

View attachment 2727342

View attachment 2727343
What’re you going to make next?? 👀

Visit site
@Bj73Daddy I can't confirm for sure, but it should, I believe all the frames in the front are the same for those styles. If you are really interested, take some measurements of the frame rails and I can compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom