Wanted 70 Series - clutch master / booster / accumulator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ATL Cruiser

GOLD Star
Threads
I am in the middle of doing a manual conversion on my HZJ77. Looking for the ENTIRE hydraulic system (pedal, master, booster, accumulator, etc).

Happy to buy new or used.

Not sure that it matters, but 1HZ engine going to an H55F trans.

Located in Atlanta. Thank you.

Last edited:
I am in the middle of doing a manual conversion on my HZJ77. Looking for the ENTIRE hydraulic system (pedal, master, booster, accumulator, etc).

hi ,

can you please post a few TECH. photos of your needed HZJ77 / 1HZ accumulator , etc...

thanks

I have the master and slave on the shelf. Shoot me a PM and I’ll get you setup

I am guessing you already did this but did you try @joekatana ? I guess his stuff being LHD will eliminate a lot of what you need though. :(

Thank you all.

Yes I've tried all the "normal" sources. @joekatana is one of my favorite people.

I'm looking for a FULL RHD setup from the pedals to the clutch disc. All hydraulics.

Name your price. Seriously.

I’ve got a clutch booster off an 88 BJ74 Available. It’s the type that lives on the interior side of firewall space reasons, external booster interferes with turbo on 13B-T. Not sure what HZJ77 runs.

I’ve got a clutch booster off an 88 BJ74 Available. It’s the type that lives on the interior side of firewall space reasons, external booster interferes with turbo on 13B-T. Not sure what HZJ77 runs.
Nice one. Thank you. Good point on the turbo.

Do you have a matching pedal? I need a full setup.

Sorry, only have the booster left. Part number is 31440-60070 if that helps

4BC463C9-23F7-4974-9D4C-7F08A6B31C16.jpeg

I’ll keep an eye out.

I have a 1986 Canadian BJ70. I believe all of what you need is here, just not sure about fitment/plumbing. Can't seem to paste any pics here but if you're interested PM me with your number and I'll email or text to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom