69' Cruiser Parting out or in whole (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I pulled it apart and stuck the body parts in storage, it includes all the typical body parts, interior seats and jump seats etc. The tub has the typical rust at the back end and under the doors, but not as bad as others I have seen. Hard top is in fair condition with no rust. Transfer case looks good but I have not checked it out internally. The tail gate is excellent as well as the doors. I have 4" lift springs and a 350 conversion kit for it, but no engine. The frame is in my garage where I just started cleaning it. I want $800 for it. I am located in Colorado Springs Colorado.
Seats and Jump seats in excellent shape. Hard top needs rivits. Doors are also excellent. Come get what you want, make offer on any part.
Matt
rmdellc@aol.com

69' Cruiser Begining stages

I am assuming this is an FJ40? I have some passing interest in this, but I have to consider how to get it to Seattle (on top of the fact that I have no where to put it). Let me know if this is still available, as I may be able to arrange something around Christmas.

Cheers,
Dale

69' Cruiser Begining stages

Yes this is a FJ40. Dropped the price to $800, and still available. The tranny and frame is in my garage where I had been cleaning it. The body and all parts are in a storage unit. This needs to go, thus the price drop.

Matt

Re:69' Cruiser Begining stages

i need a lift kit do you have any parts for something like that please email back (sstigermercenary@yahoo.com) i live in evergreen colorado very close to you

Whoever asked about the hood... It is rust free and in great shape also.
Matt

The front bib...Does it have the parking lights? If so, what condition is it in, ditto for the lights?

Might be interested in the aprons, too, if they have the marker lights in front of the Toyota logos.

I need a hedlight bezel (the round bit that surrounds the lights). Do you have one? If so, what kind of shape and what do you want for it thanks. PM if you can. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom