60 Series - LED kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the interior lights in red for my 62 and I do not want to send my money to superbrightleds.com. How about it Pfran?

Do you have a cost worked up for the complete 60? Interior, back-up, brakes and corners? Interested in doing everything I can before going with the trucklite LED headlights.

wanted to show some before and after shots of my install.
I also have a comparison of my 62 reverse lights.

Great product...easy to install.

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

Pulled my center dome light cover tonight to install the LEDs. I'm probably over thinking it but does the adhesive on the backside of the led panel attach to the cover facing up or to the roof facing down? I'm assuming to the roof facing down but the panel seems too large and contacts the screws attaching the light mount to the headliner.

Still available?
Looking to get a good l@@k at the interior in the dark. can't believe how dim the stock bulbs are.

Cool, picked up a set along with the back up bulbs too.

--> Do you offer rear brake light LED swaps as well? Or know anyone that does?

Still selling these kits?

Just bought an '85 FJ60 6that the previous owner had installed the interior and reverse lights in…..WOW AWESOME STUFF!

Best,
Rob M

Noobie here. Ordered the interior dome lights and reverse light for my sons 88FJ62 and made one happy 15 y/o when we installed them last night. Super easy install, fast delivery, and awesome upgrade. May take on the dash next.....

I ordered and installed the Back up lights and interior dome lights.. AMAZING OUTPUT. Wish I would of did this right away, made a world of a difference backing up and finding things at night! Sorry I only have pictures of the interior lights..
20150919_221800.jpg
20150919_221737.jpg

Thank you PFran!!!

I ordered and installed the Back up lights and interior dome lights.. AMAZING OUTPUT. Wish I would of did this right away, made a world of a difference backing up and finding things at night! Sorry I only have pictures of the interior lights..
View attachment 1137104 View attachment 1137105

Thank you PFran!!!

Wow!!! That looks great! Do you mind if I use those pics for my website?

On another note, someone ordered two 60 Series kits a little while back and I only shipped them one. They contacted me about the issue but for the life of me, I cannot find the communication. I checked my IH8MUD IMs, the PFranLEDs support email (support@pfranleds), my personal email and the PFranLEDs Facebook messages. If you're that guy and happen to come across this post, please contact me again so that I can address the issue. Thanks!

Wow!!! That looks great! Do you mind if I use those pics for my website?

On another note, someone ordered two 60 Series kits a little while back and I only shipped them one. They contacted me about the issue but for the life of me, I cannot find the communication. I checked my IH8MUD IMs, the PFranLEDs support email (support@pfranleds), my personal email and the PFranLEDs Facebook messages. If you're that guy and happen to come across this post, please contact me again so that I can address the issue. Thanks!
Of Course, you are allowed to use the photos on your website! I will have a good picture taken of the reverse lights when I get the chance and post them.

Tucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom