For Sale 60 Series Cable Locking Axles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The trucks will be in this weekend and when I get pictures I'll post'm.

No, both sets of axles are from cruisers in the NL. Road taxes are pushing people out of owning them, sadly enough.

Appreciate the input.

Looking forward to the pics and it will be easy enough to see the original destinatiom from the cruisers looking at the different options and conditions, each European country had different versions for the trim levels.

And unfortunately every European country had better options than the US. Which is why we are looking for parts abroad. Lol

Sorry for the delay... Here are some pictures of the Axles. One set on the vehicle still, one set on on pallet. Not in perfect condition, but not bad for 30 year old gear. Mild surface rust to remove and some seal changes should get it.

DSC_5616.JPG

DSC_5617.JPG

DSC_5624.JPG

DSC_5625.JPG

The top set looks pretty rough. Looks like some kind of home made suspension swap. Backing plates on the rear axle are toast. Curious why the axle shafts are pulled on the FF rear? Depending on the condition of the set still installed it appears only one may be Worthing shipping over. Would not pay $2,800 for that top set.

Will talk with the guy about that.

Well €2000 or $2300 plus the ride will land a set of these. I agree they are in rougher shape than ideal. I'm not a sales man and not getting anything out of these than cheaper shipping is someone else buys a set.

These will be available to ship in 4-5 weeks. He is wanting to keep second set on the Cruiser until he has the engine rebuilt and tested.

Well €2000 or $2300 plus the ride will land a set of these. I agree they are in rougher shape than ideal. I'm not a sales man and not getting anything out of these than cheaper shipping is someone else buys a set.

These will be available to ship in 4-5 weeks. He is wanting to keep second set on the Cruiser until he has the engine rebuilt and tested.

I would have the seller show you pictures of the inner axle shafts. I can see no reason for those to be removed unless the drums were so rusted on he had to removed the spindles to get the drums off. Might explain how destroyed the backing plate looks. Since the inner axles have been removed a picture of the inside of the diff would be even better. Even at $500 off it still going to require a lot of worked. Front diff wouldn't be to hard to notch the original axle housing and install. The back would require a lot of work or replacement FF axle to use. Everything imported to the US on the 60 series was semi floating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom