60 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's not mine, no affiliation. I stopped and looked at it the other day. It is a 1985 fj60. There is under 130k on the clock, body is decent, interior is dirty but mostly there, minimal rust on wheel wells, lots of rust on the roof. Gutters are bad and there is a hole above the cargo area. It is at a ghettoncar lot on rivers. The ownernis asking $1500. If you want his number message me. Rumor has it that's was in Dear John fir a few seconds.

BBQboy is looking for a wheeling rig..maybe?

BBQboy is looking for a wheeling rig..maybe?

No. I'm going to put my money in my 100. I do foresee one day getting a rig that I would wheel harder.

I have seen that cruiser it has been there for years. That cruiser is a POS. It will not start and the rust is really bad. I dont think there is any good parts on it. THe brakes lines looked shot. I laughted when the guy said 1500 for a truck that would not even run and was really ruff

Are you talking about the rusted out silver one down by Reynolds ave? If so I talked to the guy who runs the lot. He's a total DB. Got pissed when I told him it would get what he wanted. He originally wanted 2K.

I think that reynolds may be the cross street. He has several other old cars on the lot, and two ruff necks wondering the yard. I think that business is a front after my visit to that lot, and they always have the same vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom