54 mm socket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.irontonforge.com
Anybody in Lafayette have a deep 54 mm socket I can rent for a day? I need to rebuild the knuckles on my 40, and forgot to order a socket.

I bought a 2 1/16 from Napa this morning... but it's too shallow.

Thanks!

Bang, Though I'm a blacksmith (www.irontonforge.com) and forge most of my tools... I cheated on the socket. I cut the new Napa 2 1/16" socket near the top and spliced a 2" piece of 2 3/8" pipe on to it. Great for removing spindle nuts!

Cheers!

IMG_0266.jpg
IMG_0261.jpg

Bang, Though I'm a blacksmith (www.irontonforge.com) and forge most of my tools... I cheated on the socket. I cut the new Napa 2 1/16" socket near the top and spliced a 2" piece of 2 3/8" pipe on to it. Great for removing spindle nuts!

Cheers!

View attachment 1037025 View attachment 1037027

Adaptive thinking I like it :cheers: and I checked out your website you do some awesome work. I'm going to share it with my folks they have a log cabin in Tennessee and they'd really appreciate your work especially those light fixtures.

The sign of a great craftsman with true skill is that even the things he makes for himself, that no one will ever see, have great welds and look like a production piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom