For Sale (5) LX450 Wheels in SoCal, also (5) 265/75/16 Michelin LTX A/T2 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

Located in Simi Valley, CA. All five wheels are in excellent condition (always been in SoCal, no salty roads, never even wheeled except for some desert dirt roads), currently mounted with the LTX A/T2 tires but I can separate them. Tires are several years old but very, very low mileage (I work less than two miles from home) so there's hardly any tread wear, and are 265/75/16 E-rated. The one I had as the spare might have never touched the road, I'll have to check, don't remember.

Will have these wheels and tires available for pickup in a couple weeks, they're currently in storage that I can't access for a bit. Sold my 80-series and kept this wheel/tire set for my 4Runner, but ended up going another direction on the 4Runner.

SOLD $500 for the five wheels without tires, if someone is also interested in the tires I could figure out a combo price. Figured the tires would go quick on Craigslist since they're not Cruiser-specific.

Four are excellent (the other three are even better than this one).

lx-450-wheel.jpg

The spare is by far the worst of the five, and has some squiggly scratches (maybe it's corrosion?) in the clear coat.

lx-450-wheel-spare.jpg

Last edited:
Are you cool with shipping? Any ball park idea shipped to 60048 Illinois? Only looking for wheels. No need for tires.

Thanks,
Goebs

And do you have the center caps?

Have four center caps, which need to be repainted as typical. Will hold off on shipping for a bit to see if there's a local buyer.

Are you sure? Shipping is so fun!!!

Just let me know.

Thanks.

Added photos of one of the four excellent wheels, and a photo of the spare. In contact with Goebeler.

Just let me know aprox shipping and I will make a decision in seconds. These are nice and clean, just what I am looking for.

Thanks

Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom