For Sale 5 GY DuraTrac 305/70 R16 (CT) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to sell my set of 5 GY Duratrac's 305/70R16 (33 x 12.3"). They are in great shape and are all evenly worn with 14 to 15/32" tread. They are mounted on my 80 series Land Cruiser now. These tires are a cross between an AT and MT with very nice street manners in rain, snow and sand. No side wall issues or flat repairs have been made and they have worn very evenly due to the solid axle (not IFS) land cruiser. Reason for selling is they now have about 70% tread and will make a great set of street or trail tires for someone not looking to spend $1,200 on new ones. They have just under 30K now so they should last another 25K easy based on how they have worn thus far.

Additional info, the tires were put on new two years ago so there is no dry rot or cracks at all. Truck is garaged as well so limited sun exposure. These tires also come with the snow flake mountain rating symbol on the side wall. In mountain regions where chains are required, these tires are approved without chains. There are factory stud holes in the tread blocks if needed. Lastly, they are stamped Made In USA.

I am asking $625 for all five and will not part out the set. Located in Guilford Ct 06437. Local pickup no shipping.

image.jpg

Photo of our FZJ80 80 Series with the 305/70R16's installed. Spare fits under rear. 80 has 2.5 OME and .75" spacers in front. Fully loaded with gear and dog in back.

80 Series 305 70 R16 GY Duratrac.jpg

Sale pending. New tires on order:) Going 295/75r16's in the new Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme design. Hope they are as nice as the Duratracs, which really impressed me with wear and performance. Thanks for looking. In a couple of years the Toyo's will be up for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom