5 FZJ 80 Factory Wheels & Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
nexusmetalwerx.com
What it is: Like stated above five factory alloy wheels and tires, I believe factory size 275's. I also have four center caps. Wheels are all clean and pit free, from a So Cal truck, the spare could use a good cleaning though. I do not know the tread depth off hand, i would say 50% left.

For "other" applications: Wheels are 16" x 8" with a 6 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern

Where it is: Location is So Cal, 90245. Buyer to set up shipping or pick up.

How much: $500.00 Tires wheels and caps takes it.

Questions: Please PM me or email to mattcollins2@hotmail.com

Thanks,

-Matt

Last edited:
I believe they are 16x8s. If you look between the spokes it is even stamped 16x8.

ginericfj80 said:
I believe they are 16x8s. If you look between the spokes it is even stamped 16x8.

You are correct sir.... Had some other wheels on my mind...

Thanks

-Matt

Matt,
I will let you know if my friend wants to take this set off your hands. Will pick up if he wants them.

Steven

calfj60 said:
Those sure would look cool on my mall wagon....maybe with a two inch drop :)

Good call Tim! So what your saying is since you can't get that transfercase working your going to keep it 2wd and drop the wagon.... sweat!

Or, they might be just right on a 4runner.......

-Matt

YngTLCOwner said:
Matt,
I will let you know if my friend wants to take this set off your hands. Will pick up if he wants them.

Steven

Steven,

Let me know would love for them to go to a friend of the board...

-Matt

Yess Matt I think the easiest way to get my 60 rollin again would be with a two wheel drive mod...nothing like a 2 wheel drive sprung over 60....guess someone has to be first :) :) Right???

Are these still available?

filthyrich said:
I am still interested

Sorry for the delay, yes they are up for grabs so to say. Not sure on the shipping you would want to get some quotes from some trucking co i suppose.

-Matt

AMMO said:
Sorry for the delay, yes they are up for grabs so to say. Not sure on the shipping you would want to get some quotes from some trucking co i suppose.

-Matt

I will get some quotes based on wheels boxes I have...
Thanks
Eric

AMMO said:

-Matt
If I send a call ticket for them (via DHL) can you box them/ wrap in carboard for shipping???

Thanks
eric

did these sell? I'm up in Norcal but can arrange pickup if other offers fall through.

-david

iron_giant said:
did these sell? I'm up in Norcal but can arrange pickup if other offers fall through.

-david

Hey Guys,

If you haven't PM'd me or email'd me i haven't seen your post untill just now. I have a pending offer on these and I am awaiting payment. If that falls thru, i will past they are up for grabs or sold.

Thanks

-Matt

DigitalKnight86 said:
These are taken boys.

SOLD, Thanks for lookin.

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom