5 Brand New Trxus 37 inch tires, 17" wheel near Dallas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would like to sell 5 brand new Trxus RXM-33 tires. These were mounted on wheels but never put on the vehicle. They are at Baker Tire now in Bonham, TX. It's a long story, but to make it short I am getting Trxus 35's to work on my truck. Price on these online seems to be $275 to $330 per tire + shipping, tax, etc. I would like to get $250/tire. If interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

meh...33, 37, what difference is a few inches?

:D

How these guys come up with their stocking numbers I don't know! But that is the right SKU, and the specs on this tire are 37x12.50R17LT. You can also visit TrXus MT / STS :: Interco Tire for more information. Thanks for pointing out these are not 33's!

Are you selling tires and wheels or just the tires?

Just the tires. But I beleive it interested - there are a matching set of Walker Evans racing rims still available for them, that Mark Hawley from Metaltech is willing to sell at a very attractive price. They are brand new. But more more info on these please contact Mark directly at mark@metaltech4x4.com

Do you still have the tires for sale? Would you be willing to ship? I live in GreenOaks Il. 60048. Looking for some 37's for a 55 and these may work well. I need 5.

Please shoot me a line at my office email

eric@goebelercompany.com

Thanks,
Goebs

Goebs - thanks. Unfortunately, I think the shipping on these would wipe out any cost savings on the tires. I was looking for local pickup.

Thanks.

I have family in the Dallas area. A cousin works with airplane parts of all sizes. I am going to check with hiom to see of he has any shipping connections. If so, I'll get back with you to see where they are. Guessing close to Butch's shop so I'll get him that address and see what he can do.

I need some tires soon! Spring had better be on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom