For Sale 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper For FJ60 w/ Tire Carrier and Ladder (Great Condition) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

djawahir

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
battlebalm.com
I'm selling a 4x4 Labs bumper for the 60 series. It's in excellent condition. I bought this from a fellow MUD member for my 60/80 project, but I've since decided to go full custom and not cut this one up.

I'm reposting the same pics that the original mud member posted here for sale as it shows the bumper on the truck. The bumper has never been dented, dinged, etc. There are only a miminum few cosmetic scratches from moving it around in my garage.

I'd be willing to drive a hundred or so miles to deliver the bumper near San Diego.

There's nothing wrong with the bumper. It's too pretty to chop up for my 80 frame/60 body conversion...

I can take pics of whatever you need! Thanks!

$1800.

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

Last edited:
I have a 4x4 labs bumper on a 62. Very well built bumper. GLWS.

Very interested and located in LA. Quick question does this work with rear body flares? Can't tell from photo how far it runs over the rear tire. Thanks in advance

Bump. It's still in my garage...in excellent condition. Anyone looking for an FJ60 bumper? Email me for quicker response!

If you could ship to Austin, TX 78738...

If you could ship to Austin, TX 78738...
I could. Do you have a favorite shipping carrier? I imagine it would be a couple hundred dollars. Know anyone who's going that way from San Diego and would MudShip?

will this bumper fit 80?
Betcha it won't, hence the seller wanting to sell it and build a new one for his 60 body/80 frame hybrid build. With the rear quarter protection on this bumper, the odds of it looking anywhere close to right on an 80 body are basically zero, even with the frame mounts cut/rewelded to make it able to bolt onto an 80, and if those rear quarter sections can clear the sheet metal on the 80 body. You could hack a bumper like this up to make it work on an 80, but you could probably save a lot of blood, sweat, and dollars getting something that fits an 80 in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom