4x4 Driving, recovery, etc courses? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, been a couple years since I've seen anyone. Have really enjoyed the truck and have been out and about camping and the like many times. I'm finally getting around to small fixes and improvements as well. Would love to bring her out to the May meeting if I can make it work. Is it on the books yet?

The thing is, I've never had any real instruction on proper offroad technique: driving, recovery, etc. etc. etc. I'm the kinda guy who likes to know I'm being safe and responsible (mostly) and have been poking around trying to figure out where I could start learning these kinds of skills.

The only thing I'm seeing is Driveway and while it appears they offer some super basic driving, it feels like they may not offer anything more than that.

Anyone have any clue on where else I should be looking?

55 views and not a single response. Not even a, "just keep getting stuck and figure it out yourself, idiot".

C'mon guys. I remember this crew being a helpful bunch. :)

I'm thinking we are going to have to go way out of town to make this happen.

I've heard mention of some European guy that posts great recovery how to videos on YouTube but haven't been able to track them down. Obviously in-persom experience is far better than being a yt warrior, but videos are better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom