Wanted 4th or 5th Gen 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm starting to seriously consider a 4Runner and was wondering if anyone was thinking about parting with their 4th or 5th Gen? Realistically it'd probably have to be a 4th due to budget but you never know.

Thanks!

I am considering selling my 2005 4Runner and trying to replace it with a 60 or 62 series LC. It's Limited, 4WD, silver with navigation and rear backup cam. It is unmodified except that it has bigger than stock tires (225/45 r17). 160,000 miles. Looking to get around $12,000.

I am not in a big hurry to sell. But it doesn't sound like you're in a hurry either.

If you're interested, let me know and I will get some photos up. I'm in Oklahoma.

I am considering selling my 2005 4Runner and trying to replace it with a 60 or 62 series LC. It's Limited, 4WD, silver with navigation and rear backup cam. It is unmodified except that it has bigger than stock tires (225/45 r17). 160,000 miles. Looking to get around $12,000.

I am not in a big hurry to sell. But it doesn't sound like you're in a hurry either.

If you're interested, let me know and I will get some photos up. I'm in Oklahoma.

Wrong tire size. I meant 265/70 r17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom