Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'LA- Louisiana Land Krewesers' started by Bang Bang, Feb 1, 2016.
Registration is now open. Come on out and join us.
Save yourself a little money by registering before March 1. You not going to want to miss this year!
Any special events planned?
Yes! Mardi Krawl........what more do you need??
Time is running out to register for this great event.
Do i need a meal ticket for a 13 year old kid? She dont eat much.
So you're not registered for one of the best off-road parties in the south?? Let me clue you in to what you are missing out on.....
1. Hawk Pride Mountain Offroad Park was voted as #1 in Alabama by offroaders like yourself in a poll sponsored by PartCatalog.com. See for yourself....Results are in from the Partcatalog.com 2015 #TopOffRoadTrails in America survey!
2. We have a very extensive list of vendors and sponsors who have once again stepped up to support Mardi Krawl in raising money for our charity, The La Heroes Project. To start with, our friends at Southern Style Offroad (formerly Southern Style Speed) and Endless Horizon Expedition Outfitters have stepped up big time AGAIN! Kevin from SSO is not bringing 1, not 2 but 3 bumpers to be raffled off!! And Kevin (the other Kevin, not the Kevin from SSO) from EHEO is bringing a ton of prizes AND cooking the jambalaya AGAIN on Fri night. And if that weren't enough, we have RuggedPix, ExtremePara, C4 Fab, TRDParts4U, DB Customz, Nomadders, Adams Driveshafts, Winch Leader, Devil Woman Flags, the CottonLand Cruisers, the Razorback Land Cruisers and more who have all stepped up and are donating to our cause.
3. Suzi Brown and the Brown Forensic Accounting team feel strongly when it comes to charities and giving back. They have graciously donated an ARB 50qt Fridge AGAIN to be raffled off for the benefit of the La Heroes Project.
4. RuggedPix will be there taking pictures and shooting video. They will be shooting drone video and we'll have it up on the big screen during the event so you may see yourself on TV. You can also schedule your own photo shoot with them while we are there. They can do action shots, poser shots, etc.
5. Have you ever been to NOLA for a parade? If not, we're bringing the parade to you. We will have our very own parade at the park. This is something that you and the kids don't want to miss!
Never mind the fact that you'll be in great company and have a great time during Mardi Krawl. You'll see some familiar faces, meet up with old friends, get to meet some new friends and maybe even teach a newbie a thing or two about wheeling. So bring the wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, kids, cousins, neighbors and whoever else you can round up and come enjoy a great weekend of fun. Oh, and you have until the end of the day on Monday to get in the door for only $55 for the driver's registration. After Monday the price goes up a little.
MARDI KRAWL REGISTRATION
Georgia Boy Registered!!!
Look forward to seeing you again Henry! We missed you last year.
Last chance to get in at the rock bottom price of $55 for registration. Don't wait too long.
Never been to NOLA? Well, come to Mardi Krawl and you can cruise down Bourbon Street but without the worry of being pick pocketed.......
We will have a food vendor there on Fri and Sat for breakfast and lunch. His menu is attached.
Kevin is checking registrations as they come in on his phone and he says we're missing a few of you. Don't delay. Get pre-registered so you are guaranteed a driver bag filled with sponsor goodies and a t-shirt. You can still register at the event but why take the chance of not getting in on the good stuff?
Pre-registration closes today!
Had a GREAT TIME!!
Good food,great band looking forward to next year.
We had a great time too!
I know how much work goes into putting one of these events on, so a big thanks to all that were involved. Y'all had a great turnout; this event is growing fast.
Hope everyone made it home safely. See y'all next year.
What was the name or email for the people taking pictures ?