Wanted 4sp transmission and or transfer case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanting to replace my 3sp and looking for any for sale? Im in GA but would pay shipping as well

I have a 4 speed transmission that had 226000 on it when I pulled it for a H55 swap. I kept and rebuilt my tcase tho. I’m in Austin Texas but I’m sure there will be a seller closer to you. Coming out of a 1984 FJ60 and zero issues when pulled

I just upgraded a J30 to 1979 H42 with matching transfer case. Well worth the effort. The 3 speed in comparison is so primitive.

I have a FJ40 transmission and T-case core minus shifter in Orlando, but I will only sell them if I rebuild them first

I have a 4 speed transmission that had 226000 on it when I pulled it for a H55 swap. I kept and rebuilt my tcase tho. I’m in Austin Texas but I’m sure there will be a seller closer to you. Coming out of a 1984 FJ60 and zero issues when pulled
Pmed

I have the bell housing for a 4 speed for my 69 fj40. 3 speed and 4 speed bell housings are different. i am looking for the bell housing for a 3 speed tranny for my 69. Would be interested in buying from you. Thanks. JIm

Looking for bell housing for my 69 fj40 with 3 speed. Thanks

I have one i would trade for your 4-speed bellhousing, I’m sure you could easily find someone local to trade in your area of Colorado though.

I have found 2 in Colorado. Thanks for your response. I can sell you the 4 speed bell housing for $100 + shipping. Send me your zip code. Thanks again.

I have found 2 in Colorado. Thanks for your response. I can sell you the 4 speed bell housing for $100 + shipping. Send me your zip code. Thanks again.
sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom