4L60E PRNDL schematic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is it that you are trying to do with the Lokar?
Seems that you just hook up the linkage, no?
All the rest is off the harness plug in?:hmm:

there is a bezel you can buy from Lokar that holds the leather boot donw on the shifter. it also comes wiht an led strip that will show you what gear you are in. to get it to work it has to connect to the PRNDL box. so far no luck or I just can not figure out how this thing works. I have assumed as it shifts through the gears it activates one of the pins in the connector. but I am having a hard time to ohm it out. the dielectric stuff they put into the connector was has as a rock and sticky as s***. so the pins are also coated. i may have to by a new one. so far I can ot make any sense of the wiring diagrams sent to me or the way this dam thing works.

THanks I have seen this one but I still can not figure out what it is supposed to be. the color code is incorrect and it does not show you the pin connection numbers. I am still digging for a clear print. I have seen several post on sites asking for this schematic and no replies were posted so it must be some sort of international secret.

hi,i worked at a gmc dealership for a while and the connector that gm used had that same sticky glue type crap in them too, we would use a heat gun for a few and they would come right apart.
for the wiring diagram find a local auto repair shop that has alldata,or stop by your dealer (in ours we would print you a copy)

sorry i know it sucks,but i can email you a paint copy
PICT0746.jpg
PICT0747_001.JPG

there is a bezel you can buy from Lokar that holds the leather boot donw on the shifter. it also comes wiht an led strip that will show you what gear you are in. to get it to work it has to connect to the PRNDL box. so far no luck or I just can not figure out how this thing works. I have assumed as it shifts through the gears it activates one of the pins in the connector. but I am having a hard time to ohm it out. the dielectric stuff they put into the connector was has as a rock and sticky as s***. so the pins are also coated. i may have to by a new one. so far I can ot make any sense of the wiring diagrams sent to me or the way this dam thing works.

Gotcha. I was un aware of that bezel and just assumed that ALL of them go off of the indicator on the knob.
I had that crap in my connector as well and fear that I may need a new one too. I had a hell of a time getting that thing out too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom