For Sale 4bt/h55 60 series project-need it gone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently moved cross country and didn't have the ability to bring my project rig with me so my buddy offered to store it/work on it until I could arrange to ship it. Well now he is under the gun and can no longer have it at his place so it's gotta go. Here what I have

-'92 Cummins 4bt with rebuilt IP and injectors, fires and runs great- $1500
-Brand new H55 5 speed mated to rebuilt split case-$1000
-Downey adapter-$300
-Brand new marlin high steer-$300
-60 series body and frame with sprung over axles setup-$500

tons of brand new parts, pretty much everything is there it just needs some time. Parts for prices listed above or the whole thing for $2500, buyer must pick up. Located in Manassas Va. Somebody has an opportunity to get a ton of new parts and hard to piece together items for a diesel swap for about half of what it's worth.....

Man o man! I saw you were in Hood River and was stoked but crap the truck is across the country! If you figure a way to get it here I will take it!

sent you a pm!

Clint

Right behind you DG... sent a pm too. Seriously interested in the tranny/tcase too alone, Clint if you don't need the 5 speed and something works out LMK

How much for shipping on the 5 Speed to California ?

PM Sent

Hmm, no responses now for 5 days. Any news?

I would like to get the 5 speed from you. I live in NC and can drive to VA to pick it up. Please PM your contact info..

Sorry for the delay in getting back to people but I don't have any time during the week to check (this is the first time I logged in since Sunday.. I know I know, priorities..) Anyway, the whole thing got picked up tis morning, sad to hear it's gone but it was just gonna cost too much to get it all shipped out here, guess it's time to start looking for a new project closer to home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom