406 cruisers Official first trail ride May, 20th 2023- Pipestone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a blast, thanks for leading @ttFJC and awesome spotting @Tanaman

1684719324736.jpeg
IMG_8527.jpeg

Great campsite and riveting space garbage observation with Ben, Chris, Aaron.

Last edited:
And funny story, after everyone left I went back into pipestone to rip around for a bit and go camp out and this happened. Just sent it a little too hard and nailed a rock in a narrow spot. Instant flat and I’m lucky I didn’t kill a rim. Whoops

View attachment 3328804
That sucks especially when everyone headed home. Thanks for the pics!

Honestly I think this would have killed any tire. It was 100 percent poor driving.

And i invited those those sent me their email. please try and create your own folder if possible.

Uploaded the few pics I had from the weekend. Not to many pics of the other rigs, sorry team.
I'm always so focused on rigs, especially mine, that I don't get good photos of the trail and surroundings. Nice balance of both!

Thanks to everyone for coming out to play with me! such a blast!

And thanks to the people who caught the FJC on camera! Man behind the camera never gets his photo taken!

So, I decided to give the video some love. Here is the updated version. Sorry, but I only put in ttFJC's photos in the slideshow. I processed and uploaded the video this morning. It should be available for viewing soon. I also uploaded video clips of individual rigs to the link that Aaron posted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom