406 Cruiser Heads - Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 3434600
I guess I don't go outside of the GX forum enough to know this page existed, guess I am gonna have to get us signed up as members in the club.

Some of you might recognize the truck as Matthias's old GX. We are based out of the Dillon area.
You should communicate with the board members of the club and do a demo of your kits at one of the meetings over the winter.

Hi all, I'm embarred to say my 93' FZJ80 has been garage bound and has not seen the light of day for almost 6 years now. I drained the fuel tank before storing it. I work on it when I'm able to carve out some time here and there. After I replaced the radiator, I discovered exhaust gases are pushing into the cooling system. I knew the previous owner had ran it hot and that it was going to need a new head gasket. I'm trying to find someone who is experienced with these engines and that is reputable. I'm aware of Overland Cruisers in Belgrade, have contactd them and am presently awaiting a response. However, I live in Hamilton Montana and would need to have it towed to whomever can repair. If you have any recommendations closer to my area I would much appreciate hearing them.

View attachment 3321823
Probably not much closer but the boys up at Northridge Auto in Columbia Falls are 80 series guys and know their way around it.

Hi, just moved to Bozeman, originally from Scotland (Orkney, if you're interested).

Long time Toyota enthusiast, had multiple Hiluxs, Recently picked up a neglected 4th gen V8 4runner which I am giving a new life. I like to tell myself it counts as a landcruiser because in the rest of the world it would be an LC Prado/Colorado. The V8 is a fun change from the turbo diesels I'm more used to.

Look forward to meeting some of you, preferably out on the trails.

Hi, just moved to Bozeman, originally from Scotland (Orkney, if you're interested).

Long time Toyota enthusiast, had multiple Hiluxs, Recently picked up a neglected 4th gen V8 4runner which I am giving a new life. I like to tell myself it counts as a landcruiser because in the rest of the world it would be an LC Prado/Colorado. The V8 is a fun change from the turbo diesels I'm more used to.

Welcome and look forward to meeting you too! If interested, keep a look out in the next few weeks for our next Monthly Club Meeting announcement. It will be posted here on MUD.

P.S. I hope everyone's is having a great start to their holidays! Cheers!!

I guess I should make it official and join the chat, it’s been a while since I’ve regularly participated in a forum. My name is Andreas and I’m local to the Belgrade area. I got to meet some of you folks the other night at the monthly meeting at MAP as well as a Ringing Rocks trail ride last year. I’m hoping to meet some more of you and participate in some trail rides as my schedule allows. I’ve been playing in the mountains for years and enjoy getting out of town. I’m here for the social aspect, to learn something new, help out where I can, and maybe even pass on some of my limited knowledge. I currently don’t have a Cruiser anymore, so hopefully that doesn’t disqualify me, but the garage is home to my Toyota fleet.

20210830_123600.jpg

1704905125341.jpg

20180713_154733.jpg

Welcome! I call the 4Runner the gateway drug to the cruiser.... however, I really like my gateway drug.... so much that I am dabbling with an older one to build up. So, no need to apologize.

Welcome and hope you see you out and about.

I guess I should make it official and join the chat, it’s been a while since I’ve regularly participated in a forum. My name is Andreas and I’m local to the Belgrade area. I got to meet some of you folks the other night at the monthly meeting at MAP as well as a Ringing Rocks trail ride last year. I’m hoping to meet some more of you and participate in some trail rides as my schedule allows. I’ve been playing in the mountains for years and enjoy getting out of town. I’m here for the social aspect, to learn something new, help out where I can, and maybe even pass on some of my limited knowledge. I currently don’t have a Cruiser anymore, so hopefully that doesn’t disqualify me, but the garage is home to my Toyota fleet.

View attachment 3530205

View attachment 3530206

View attachment 3530207
Officially welcome..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom