40 Tub Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I get bursts of motivation now and then, especially when it fires up first crank after sitting all winter! Anyone have 40 series tub pieces or a tub that can be cut up for parts? Thinking about patching mine up, but it looks like full floor pans with the fuel tank cutout have dried up (at least the cheaper ones) and that would be the key piece I would need to embark on the project. The Aqualu 3/4 tub I lust for is still out of my price range.

Have you checked with "Real Steel" they usually advertise on ebay but I think they have decent stuff. I will keep my eyes open for used stuff. There are a couple of westward trips for me soon (maybe) that might get you some parts back this way.

I should probably call Real Steel and ask them about the full floor pan, I feel like they used to have one years ago. It looks like their web site is gone, but they have some stuff on Ebay still. If I can source a reasonably priced pan the rest shouldn’t be difficult. The options these days seem pretty limited for tubs, CCOT is up to $10k for their tub! I sold a great 74 model year tub years back I wish I would have used. I was being lazy and didn’t want to deal with making the changes for the rear doors, roll bar, etc. Hindsight something something ;)

They pop up in western states once in a while for cheap but don't last long or ship well. I know Real Steel has been for sale for a while but I think they keep cranking out parts. You could try a wanted ad in the parts section and then try to score a mudship deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom