40 & mini parts NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know if the header fits in a 85 4wd pickup with 22r engine?

4WD isn't a problem since I bought it for a 1980 4WD I had ages ago ... But exhaust ports differ between 20R and 22R heads IIRC (I would have used it on my own 85 mini if it were ideal). I think it will physically bolt up to the 22R head, but it blocks the air injection ports where they dump into the exhaust ports at the head. Maybe that's a non-issue for you if you don't care about emissions compliance.

If I get a chance, I'll check it against a bare 22R head at my buddy's this weekend. You might want to check the FAQ or post a question in the mini tech section. HTH, thanks.

The leather Volvo seats were in my 81 FJ40. I'm going to cloth seats, and need the space they are taking up in the shop. Make me an offer!

Mini doors are also taking up room in the shop ... Hate to let these go because they match my 88 but I need the room.
Any chance you still have the volvo seats, and any idea if they would fit a 73/dec fj40. thanks upstate ny

Still have the 20R head? what kind of shape is it in? I have a 81 22R with blown HG and thought this would be a good time to throw on a 20r head. How much shipped to 62269?

Thanks, Matt

Volvo seats, 20R head, and 20R header are gone.

Matt, shipping the head would have been cost prohibitive. Spend the $$ on having your 22R head milled to restore flatness. Much easier ... GL, and thanks!

Somebody hit me with a PM a while back looking for doors with vent wing windows. Mine don't have them but I ran across a set. Still interested? I'll just pass on the contact info, not trying to make a buck on it. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom