4 wheel parts customer run Laborday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kling-on

Kool Arrow
Threads
Website
www.texas4x4.org
HEY GUYS Joel at the SA store Chris has me settin up a customer run and Trees ranch for Labor Day(Aug30-Sept1) and I wanted to let everyone know to come on out.... pricing is as set up by Trees, but we will be puttin on a raffle . We wanted to know what y'all would to do for a Sat night BBQ, pot luck or something

klingonfj60@yahoo.com

TreesRanch.com

Copy_of_IMG.sized.jpg

Last edited:
I will be there for sure joel, Are you heading to trees for texas twister?

I will be there for sure joel, Are you heading to trees for texas twister?

thanks tim I hoped you would make it ... and yes Twister and Midnight annv run are on the list
are you leadin trails this year ???

thanks tim I hoped you would make it ... and yes Twister and Midnight annv run are on the list
are you leadin trails this year ???

Not that i Know of, but i may get roped in to helping some how. I have to get my truck back together, so I can test it out a few times this summer

how many think they will make it tryin to work out food for the BBQ dinner Sat

I'm going to try to make it. But, do not worry about me eating.

Joel it looks like I am going to be out for the labor day run. We are going to moab in October so i have to save up all my $$$$$ for that

Joel it looks like I am going to be out for the labor day run. We are going to moab in October so i have to save up all my $$$$$ for that

sorry you wont make it but have fun in Moab

went out to Tree's this weeken had a blast... talked to Bob and Trees ranch is limiting the run to 75 rigs so sigh up now before all the spots are gone .... also the food will be ordered on the number of people signed up the friday(week) before the event. and the raffle prizes are way sweet

See ya on the trail

Joel

This weekend was Great. Ran a lot of trails I only Bypassed 1 and winched on one.
however I do not think I will make it to lead trails. Unless I get more work in the shop.

I hope it works out for ya I want hit trail with ya nexted time no kidos :steer:

we will have trail leaders out there I have 5 now and will get more if needed

Joel, Jason said you broke something. What did you break?

Joel, Jason said you broke something. What did you break?

power steering pump and a shackle but I'll be 100% by labor day you need to hit cork screw will me Sunday its very nice trail :steer:

I have alot of comited stuff from vendors but we have on hand now is Bestop Bikini Top, Windshield Chanel, Poweraid Spacer and Intake, $200 gift certificate towards purchase of Super Swamper tires and a box of t-shirts, Grant Steering Wheel and Installation Kit, SmittyBilt 8000lb Winch, Front and Rear Bumpers with a set of Fenders, Daystar 2” suspension kit, Winch Isolator and Jack Isolator, Volant intake and snorkle kit hats and shirts, Michelin hats and key rings, impactvideo's, Metaltech Beer glass set, lots of vender shirts and hats as well with more comin. One more winch for just a drivers raffle as well

I have alot of comited stuff from vendors but we have on hand now is Bestop Bikini Top, Windshield Chanel, Poweraid Spacer and Intake, $200 gift certificate towards purchase of Super Swamper tires and a box of t-shirts, Grant Steering Wheel and Installation Kit, SmittyBilt 8000lb Winch, Front and Rear Bumpers with a set of Fenders, Daystar 2” suspension kit, Winch Isolator and Jack Isolator, Volant intake and snorkle kit hats and shirts, Michelin hats and key rings, impactvideo's, Metaltech Beer glass set, lots of vender shirts and hats as well with more comin. One more winch for just a drivers raffle as well

joel it is looking like I will be in after all, what night is the raffle? I will be shooting in saturday morning and heading out sunday evening:D

joel it is looking like I will be in after all, what night is the raffle? I will be shooting in saturday morning and heading out sunday evening:D

yup sat nite is the raffle and BBQ

so who all from Austin is going JK any of your buddys wanting to come let Jeremy and all them know there welcome just go sigh up... let get a Austin or any LSLC head count ... its not all hard core trails there are some basic sight seeing trails as well

right now

me
Tim
Jeff B (you still makin it)
JK ify I hope work pics up

Can we get there Thurs afternoon?

Can we get there Thurs afternoon?

ya a few of the Midnighters will be there thur I might but I have to see how Mama feals then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom