4 wheel parts customer run Laborday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CONGRATS!!!!!! Must be that San Antonio water!!! How far along are y'all?

congrats joel - ya know if your keepin her happy that might be why the pg keeps happening?:whoops:

Sean, are you coming to the event?

can't make this one it's a $$$$$$$$$ thing so i am opting for boulder creek because it's only $$$$ that much. it tends to keep my mortgage company happy. make sure you have enough fun for both of us jeff and i will do the same at boulder creek

9 more days who's ready

. make sure you have enough fun for both of us jeff and i will do the same at boulder creek

DEAL!!!

i sent Bob an email reserve'n me a spot. I could not find how to make a reservation on the web site.

Who all is going to be there Thursday? We are going to wheel through Sunday morning and leave after lunch.

DEAL!!!

i sent Bob an email reserve'n me a spot. I could not find how to make a reservation on the web site.

Who all is going to be there Thursday? We are going to wheel through Sunday morning and leave after lunch.

I'm headed out thur night goin to get everything set up Friday and wheel in the afternoon I hope... Sat a easy trail day and Sunday is a make it or brake it day:steer::beer::steer::bounce::bang: head home Monday am :steer:

I guess its just you, me and Tim from the LSLC I was hopeing for more since I got the club logo on the flyer ... but oh well I'm ready to hit it ... Jeff you want me to bring my tire iron to cut up your tires some :grinpimp:

yes. I will bring the fenders too.

Mmmmmmm fenders that look like ......fenders :steer: looks like doved front end is in my winter projects :bounce:

is it time to leave yet :beer:

3 days left whos ready ...whos comin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom