4 runner side of Mud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Man the 4 runner side of Mud is kinda a ghost town..

I happened on a 4th gen a while back and picked it up to run a while and resale. Getting close to getting it finished up.

Some good info here. Just gotta dig.

Might be in part because there are other large 4Runner web communities. Try toyota-4runner.org if you havent already.

4Runners.com is a decent place, too.

A lot of us on here have owned 4Runners. This side of the site isn't slow for a lack of interest, just because it's not our main focus these days.

Post some pics of the 4th gen, @clrussell

I’m between cruisers currently and the 4th gen was a cheap buy. Hoping it fills the void in the meantime.

C011B6DF-7B62-45F9-8C9A-F8A015394CA6.jpeg

The GX470 side of the site is pretty active if you want to come over there :).

Nice looking 4th gen! And about the biggest rig you can easily fit down our Ozark trails!

The GX470 side of the site is pretty active if you want to come over there :).

Nice looking 4th gen! And about the biggest rig you can easily fit down our Ozark trails!

I do feel like it will fit Down the trail a much easier than my 200. I had my 100 down must trails and never had anywhere I couldn’t squeeze through, I don’t feel that would be the case in the 200. She’s big boned.

The gx platform is really close isn’t it?

I do feel like it will fit Down the trail a much easier than my 200. I had my 100 down must trails and never had anywhere I couldn’t squeeze through, I don’t feel that would be the case in the 200. She’s big boned.

The gx platform is really close isn’t it?
Yes, mechanically a GX470 is identical to a V8 4th gen 4Runner. I usually buy mechanical parts for a 4Runner instead of a GX as they are a bit cheaper from Toyota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom