3rd Row Screw Hole Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's pretty cool. Let us know if you find it in black!

I was just thinking about this sin I just removed my 3rd row and seat belts, $100 is steep though. You could probably get some generic round plugs at autozone. The special shaped ones I don't know what to do. I'm planning on putting in drawers so the bottom holes aren't a concern.

I am looking for these parts, but in black. Does anyone know of a part number? Thanks.

www.ebay.com/itm/B...537855

Hmmm... I don't have those holes up near the glass. I wonder why you do and I don't...??

The bay listing says it's for left-hand drive only...but you guys are posting from the US.

Here's mine...left side photo...but no panel holes on the right side either...
FullSizeRender 59.jpg

I believe those are representative stock photos for similar items. Although similar, the photo is not representative of the rear of my 200.

Color is not a biggie because the covers could be painted. But they are not even close to the right places for a '17 when the seats are removed. I just took mine out and would love to find a nice-looking solution to the upper front hole above the fender. It's ugly and floor mats don't go up there. This eBay item is not the fix, however. Even the window is a different shape in the photos. So this must be for different LC?

And they are coming from China so if they are wrong, it's a wasted $100.

These make great covers...

IMG_0034.JPG

I did send a question to that seller on eBay to see if the hole covers would fit a U.S. spec vdj200. I'll post any response I get.

A set of ARB drawers would be perfect, but it will be a long time (like forever) for my finances to recover from the original purchase of the truck, so for now a $10 piece of trunk liner will have to suffice as hole covers under the Weathertech.

Got a response from the seller about the color...he said that his source no longer manufactures black inserts...

Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom