For Sale 3FE Valve Train and Valve Cover, 3FE block without head. 3FE eng parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Los Angeles Area.
I sold the head off a complete 3FE engine. Everything else is still there including starter and external parts. I received the engine out of the car with no history on the engine.

Valve train and valve cover appear to be in good condition, no issues. Valve cover is clean, unrusted and not a series of repaints.

I am not sure if these fit 2F engines as it came from a 1991 Land Cruiser with 3FE engine.

Valve Cover $40 + shipping
Valve Train $50 + shipping.
Call for other parts.
Alternator is not the high output one.

Los Angeles Area.
I sold the head off a complete 3FE engine. Everything else is still there including starter and external parts. I received the engine out of the car with no history on the engine.

Valve train and valve cover appear to be in good condition, no issues. Valve cover is clean, unrusted and not a series of repaints.

I am not sure if these fit 2F engines as it came from a 1991 Land Cruiser with 3FE engine.

Call for other parts.
Pushrods?

Los Angeles Area.

Call for other parts.
Los Angeles Area.

Call for other parts.

Deathvalleypaul...
Perhaps the same great 3FE head I was fortunate to obtain - from you earlier. Cruiser Company has built and bolted to a bored and balanced 2F, closer to 2FE conversion but not quite there yet. I understand we’re still in need of: coil, air flow meter, passenger fender harness (for the color coded wiring), and 3rd plug on the ECM (We’ve got the O2 wiring and sensors). Happy Adventures and many thanks...

I have a lot of those parts and will send you a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom