For Sale 3FE Starter, Alternator, Distributor, Injection Rail, Cyl Head, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
From a 1992 Toyota FJ80.
All external parts are available and some of the internal parts such as valve train, valves, valve springs and retainers, and pushrods, including oil cooler and oil pan.
These are used parts from a 3FE engine.
I also have a freshly rebuilt 3FE starter that my race car shop built to heavy duty specs, still fresh in the box; the car sold before I had chance to install the upgraded starter.

16699249460057701527839686823091.jpg

Last edited:
I am beginning to accumulate parts for a “2FE” conversion in my 60. If you still have these 3FE components send me a message!

Name the parts you would like and I will check their availability and send you prices.

Yes . Right now it is in the machine shop being checked for warpage, cracks, etc. They will also do a valve job on it
It should be available on Wednesday. Feel free to message me again on Wednesday and I will give you a status report

$700 + cost of machine work(valve job etc)

I sold the engine but I am getting an exchange. I drove the 3FE being exchanged to me and it is tired but runs good and no overheating or issues. Please check back with me in about 4 weeks.

How much is the starter, if still available.?

$60 including shipping. It tested well.

It will be awhile still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom