3D Printed Cup Holder for 1965 FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d buy one.

I can't find anything deep enough on the aftermarket to accept the larger type insulated mugs that I like to use. These look to fit the bill. I would like to have a kind of "catch all" bin down there on the tunnel though, in addition to a couple bomber cup holders, so maybe just best to build something out of MDF and use a truck bed coating to finish it for durability.

@OPMACHINE if you wouldn't mind i can pm you my email.. (which i think you have) i need a reason to tie up a buddy's 3d printer and a place to store a coffee cup in at least one of the 45's.. if you would share the 3d print file or cad..

@OPMACHINE , if this steps on your toes, please let me know and I will delete. I don't interpret your thread as a sale/marketing ad as I don't think you are or intend to produce more cup holders?

There is a member here that makes a similar 3D printed cup holder unit. He has a few options for various models/years of landcruisers. I put one each in my two daily driver FJ40s. They could be a bit deeper for the taller coffee mugs, but I am overall happy with them and glad to support a member that supports our community. Here is a post I made on them, can't see why they wouldn't work in a 45....

@EWheeler Which one is that? i see one for the console, etc but not a generic flat bottomed one i could add a super magnet to. I have one of those cupholders in the 100..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom