For Sale 3B H55 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

New opportunities with work have presented themselves and I cannot give it the time to finish it. I am listing the engine tranny and chassis first. IF interested I do have a lot more including an incredible, 99% rust free 79 tub.

1979 bj40 project. It is titled. I purchased last year off respected Mudder. It is a newer 3B, H55 was rebuilt by Jim C. The frame was blasted and powder coated. Axles rebuilt with new bearings from Onur. I also had new greasable shackles and u bolts from Kurt at Cruiser outfitters. It has new calipers and I do have additional parts including a new Champion aluminum radiator. The intention was to upgrade PS and 80 PS box from Georg at Valley Hydrids was installed.

Below is list of what has been done to the Engine
Refreshed head, new pre combustion chambers valve job with new toyota valve stem seals.
New Toyota multilayer steel head gasket
New toyota clutch pressure plate, throw out bearing, pilot bearing with freshly ground flywheel.
New Toyota rear and front main seals
New injection pump diaphragm
New water pump
Rebuilt injectors with dense nozzles
new OEM toyota oil pressure sender
New bosch primer pump
New OEM toyota fuel filter
New NGK 10V glow plugs. NEW HFS bumper
New OEM engine insulators
New OEM clutch and slave cylinder

I do have 2 steering columns, also have Bj wire harness from original truck. As I mentioned earlier I have a lot more including a rare original 79 tub in great shape. I would entertain selling everything as a unit so PM me if interested.

Sold

IMG_3498.JPG

IMG_3499.JPG

IMG_3500.JPG

IMG_3501.JPG

IMG_3503.JPG

Last edited:
Looks great.

Was the rear portion of the frame boxed in?

Also, I don't see the tube with the hump in it behind the trans in any of the photos. Is it still there or gone?

Frame has been boxed.

This pic help?

IMG_0024.JPG

I may have to make a run to Co. anyway.....

Can I get some tub pics? Sooooo exactly what is included in the sale??
And it does have a Co. title... vins have been confirmed thru DMV?

Thanks

Reduced $7000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom