Wanted 3b engine or block only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a 3b that's in good running condition or just the block from an engine that was in really good shape.

Ideally the complete engine has been tested and has less than 300k.

If you are selling the block only, it will need to real clean.

Thanks!

I have a 3BII from a 1990 BJ73 with around a 100 k miles on it that was a good runner when removed but it has a cracked head.

Have it sitting on a pallet in texas if you are interested in it.

Joe

North of Dallas Texas

Ah ok, I've got a few but shipping from bc would be a deal killer.

OP is in Tofino, BC, not Dallas.

Talk to John at Radd Cruisers in Duncan, he may be able to help. Or try the Vancouver Island page here on mud too.

Thanks. I thought that Radd wasn't doing cruisers anymore? Is john back at the shop? I've been going all the way to EBI in Van.

Thanks. I thought that Radd wasn't doing cruisers anymore? Is john back at the shop? I've been going all the way to EBI in Van.

John definitely still there and absolutely doing cruisers still. I think they just opened their doors to other vehicles as well, but when I was there last weekend all that was in the shop and parking lot was Toyotas lol.

That's great news! A few years ago John took a bit of a hiatus and I was told that they would not be working on cruisers. Very happy to hear that's not the case.

Still have the 3B?

Still have it but we are checking out shipping possibilities on it,I should have a complete running 3B H55 in one of my next containers also.

Joe

Joe,

The 3B with the H55 would be exactally what I am looking for. I do have a H55F already, but I'm will in entertain the opportinity for the package deal. Please put me first on your list for this. Please send picks when avaliable.

Thanks
Ernie

I'm in Austin, so could make a run up north for the pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom