For Sale 3B cylinder head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Crack free large valve 3B cylinder head polished with the exhaust valves deshrouded and valves radized with valve grind less than 10k km ago and replaced the pre combustion cups at the same time. I'll get pics later but thought I'd post it up anyhow. If someone jumps on it right away I'll throw in a set of injectors, injector lines and burr free set of head bolts

850$ USD shipping extra.
Thx
g

Last edited:
Early smaller valve or later bigger valve 3B head?

Damn! Hellova deal. You really are cleaning out the garage.

Yes I'm am doing a clean out. Still have a 3B and 4spd to post up too. Valves are indeed the large size
Intake 46mm
Exhaust 41mm

Sorry I'm laying floor in my daughter's room and no time to clean it up for pics. Will get to it ASAP.
g

It also has new valves seals. Here are some pics. The rings on the intake valves are to reduce reversion of the intake charge. If folks think that's too weird I have a set of un modified intake valves I'll throw in so you can replace them. there is a small nick on the far left cylinder that seems close to the fire ring but it's well within the cylinder and has no affect on ring seal. I added in a pic with the head gasket to demonstrate this. The ring shadow you see around each cylinder is created by the gap between the piston and the cylinder wall. It's not where the gasket seals. I ran this head with my turbo and never had head gasket issues. Poor motor turned a connecting rod bearing though.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

do you have a good condition 3b engine for sale? how many miles, price ect. can you ship to ak 99654?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom