Wanted 3b ac parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's a system up for sale in eBay. The seller does not specify whether it is 12v or 24v. No affiliation.

fj40 a/c | eBay

There's a left hand drive (L200) duct & right hand drive variation in that package. The L200 duct is pretty hard to come by. So, I can only imagine how difficult it is to find the right hand drive part.

Yeah... way more than I paid for mine, but that was over 10 years ago. This doesn't even include the engine related parts (bracket, pulleys, etc.). Personally, this is more than I would pay even with the current $$$ Land Cruisers are getting.

Do you already have the 6-bolt crank pulley that the power steering & air compressor pulleys bolt up to? I Just received my AC crank pulley from Amayama. It took a couple weeks to get here but the price was much more reasonable than North American quotes (which were dead ends anyway as it's showing up discontinued). I'm following a couple leads on the AC Idler pulley that attaches to the timing cover. It's the last major hurdle I need to overcome in order to complete the setup I have. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Did you figure out if you have the correct 3B crank pulley to bolt up the ac pulley &/or ps pulley? I found an AC idler bracket. Now that I have one in-hand, I can see it's about half the size of the power steering idler bracket. I'll see if I can get a quote from a local machine shop for reproduction. It will need to be on a weekday I have off so I can stop by during business hours. I realize this may not make economical sense, but I'll give it a shot.

Let me get back to you via pm. The part shows up domestically; however, I contacted the typical online parts dealers without much luck. The prices vary wildly btw.

Im interested in the reproduction bracket pricing also

Im interested in the reproduction bracket pricing also

Got it. I'll provide an update here with the numbers quoted & let the market decide if the cost is reasonable enough to kick off some getting made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom