For Sale 3b AC bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I got 1 very hard to get 3b AC bracket up for sale!

I am selling the bracket as that I know is what people here are looking for. (It has 2 parts to it I think) But will also include the following:
- The two pulleys that go with the crank shaft pulley
- Two tensioners: one with one pulley (Im pretty sure its the AC tensioner) which turns very smoothly, the other tensioner has two pulleys, the outside one is frozen, the inner one turns but not as smoothly as the one described above.
- One tensioner is missing the tightening bolt, but it is a regular long bolt easily available.

One of the two crankshaft tensioners (the one for the AC) has extra oval holes drilled, but quite honestly, I dont see why as the original bolts match perfectly. I also compared it to another extra pulley I had around from a 3b, and its the exact same one (OEM as far as I could see) This is the reason why Im only selling the AC bracket and including the rest.

These came out of a Central American bj60 that my friend bought with a busted engine, so Im sure they are from a LHD vehicle if that is a concern.

More pictures at a better resolution are available here, as mud only lets me upload 3: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ojhltmxpbdfck9/S6WMumNKtL What you see pictured is what you get!

Im travelling to Tx tomorrow so parts would ship out of Tx.

Asking $400 + shipping or best offer!

Take advantage of this hard to get item. All proceeds will go towards my buildup of an hj45 troopie that will go to a handicapped children's shelter in the Honduran Miskito Coast - http://www.send-hope.org/

P1010462 (Small).JPG

P1010466 (Small).JPG

P1010470 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Sold!

Sold!

Hey guys, I got 1 very hard to get 3b AC bracket up for sale!

I am selling the bracket as that I know is what people here are looking for. (It has 2 parts to it I think) But will also include the following:
- The two pulleys that go with the crank shaft pulley
- Two tensioners: one with one pulley (Im pretty sure its the AC tensioner) which turns very smoothly, the other tensioner has two pulleys, the outside one is frozen, the inner one turns but not as smoothly as the one described above.
- One tensioner is missing the tightening bolt, but it is a regular long bolt easily available.

One of the two crankshaft tensioners (the one for the AC) has extra oval holes drilled, but quite honestly, I dont see why as the original bolts match perfectly. I also compared it to another extra pulley I had around from a 3b, and its the exact same one (OEM as far as I could see) This is the reason why Im only selling the AC bracket and including the rest.

These came out of a Central American bj60 that my friend bought with a busted engine, so Im sure they are from a LHD vehicle if that is a concern.

More pictures at a better resolution are available here, as mud only lets me upload 3: Dropbox - Error What you see pictured is what you get!

Im travelling to Tx tomorrow so parts would ship out of Tx.

Asking $400 + shipping or best offer!

Take advantage of this hard to get item. All proceeds will go towards my buildup of an hj45 troopie that will go to a handicapped children's shelter in the Honduran Miskito Coast - Send-hope.org

HI, I´m Willi from Germany and I`m looking for these a/c parts urgend, you sold.
Do you know somebody who has these parts for sale.
I would pay a much better price.
Please answer
kind regards

I'm looking for a similar setup. Please ping me if avalible

Ernie

I dont have another one of those setups. But I will keep my eyes open for them. Will let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom