360 Fabrications Garage Tour: November event? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Cruiserheads;

I received this e-mail from 360 Fabrications in Abbotsford:

"Hello Rob Schulz and the Coastal Cruisers 4WD Club,

As the weather changes and the car show season starts to wind down, its a good time to consider “a garage tour”

360 Fabrication Inc. is inviting your car club members in for a tour of our Seven Areas of Expertise

360 Fabrication Inc. is a multifaceted top quality customizing facility that guarantees the best quality work and service. We house four different departments inside a 22,000 sq. ft. one-stop facility, the largest of its kind in Canada. We feel that the only way to do business is by doing what is right. We consider it our responsibility to be stewards of our customers’ assets and we work collaboratively with our customers to offer the best possible experience. Our experience and knowledge includes but is not limited to… Custom Cars, Corporate Builds, Complete Wiring Systems, Restoration, Paint and Upholstery.

360 Fabrication Inc. is also a custom car audio and full collision repair centre.

If you are interested in holding your monthly meeting or just touring our facility, contact me directly, I would be happy to book you in.

Regards,
Steve Williams

360 Fabrication INC.
31450 Peardonville Road
Abbotsford, BC
V2T 6L1"

I've toured 360 Fabrication's facility before; it is very high end; these guys are award winners and build custom cars for promotions, movies, etc.

Let me know if you are interested in this and perhaps we can tie it in with our November meeting? We could also meet at my place afterwards in Abby as well for the regular meet and raffle.

:beer:

Sounds like a neat idea Rob.

I would be interested.

👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom