35's for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 5, essentially brand new Falken Wildpeak AT3w. 35x12.5r15. I put them on mid last summer on the cruiser I only drive a couple times a month. They have about 1500kms on them and the 5th is new. They were excellent tires that took very few weights to balance. Good good tires.

Anyways, I found the 35s robbed too much of my limited power and I missed mud terrains so I've switched up and have these for sale. As mentioned, they are about as close to new as used tires can be.

In Kelowna. PM me.
Asking $1250 or best offer.

I've been thinking about getting a second set of road trip tires... no chance you have LC aluminum or steel rims to go with these?

Sorry for the slow response. I was out 4x4ing for the weekend which I think is a pretty good excuse. :hillbilly:

Unfortunately I dont. I just took them off my old steelies so the 33's could go on.

If you're planning to get 35 AT's anyways come and get these. They are great tires, pretty much new, and a lot cheaper. I'm really just trying to break even on the new 33's so I've got some room for 'or best offer.'

I guess the deal breaker for me is 15" rims as I have upgraded my front brakes to 16". That's too bad, looked like a good full set of 35" tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom