34X10.5X15 LTB SWAMPERS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ANY CHANCE OF MAKING THESE FIT WITH A 2.5 INCH SHACKLE WITHOUT SOME FENDER TRIMMING?? IF NOT SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN 33'S WITHOUT A PROB???

1968 FJ40.

i ran 34950 on my 78 with 1 1/2 in shackles on 7 in rims w/o the rear fenders cut i put 32115015 bfg wuds and i had to cut the rear fenders it did rub the tie rod from the steering box

I highly doubt 34's will fit with only a shackle lift considering that 2" longer shackles only provide a true lift of about 1". I am installing a 4 inch lift to fit 33's with no fender trimming. I think 32's with shackle are your best bet, 33's with some fender trimming.

IM RUNNING 31X10.5 MUDDERS NOW. MIGHT AS WELL HOLD ONTO WHAT I GOT UNTIL I CAN AFFORD A LIFT. THANKS FOR THE INFO.

I highly doubt 34's will fit with only a shackle lift considering that 2" longer shackles only provide a true lift of about 1".  I am installing a 4 inch lift to fit 33's with no fender trimming. I think 32's with shackle are your best bet, 33's with some fender trimming.

wish i still had it i would take a pick of it for ya and show ya maybe i can dig one up and yea your right the shackles were 3in longer that stock that why i said 1 1/2 in i just guess i thought everyone know that ....

I ran 33x12.5 on a cruiser for two years with just some longer shackles and some trimming in the rear, sure it rubbed at full flex but who cares, get out and wheel. :beer:

SWEET!! THE SHACKLES I'M LOOKING TO GET ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE 2.5 OVER STOCK LIFT. I HAVE NO SAG NOW AND CAN WHEEL THE 80% TREAD 31'S WITHOUT A RUB. I THINK I'LL GIVE IT A SHOT.

THANKS DINGO. 2 BACK ATCHA :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom