300 series rumors??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So tank capacity goes down from 93L+45L to 80L+30L? Granted 110L (~26.4 gal) is still more than U.S. 200's 93 liters alone (or ~24.5 gal), but that looks like move in the wrong direction. Then what, US's Lexus version will be just 80L (~21 gal)?

Of course the V6TT will be a fuel sipper :)
This caught my eyes too. Smaller tank will probably be compensated by the more fuel efficient engines. Isn't 110L about 29 US gallon though?

This caught my eyes too. Smaller tank will probably be compensated by the more fuel efficient engines. Isn't 110L about 29 US gallon though?
I'd take that as an indication the economy is going to increase significantly. Range should be similar to the V8 gasser 200.

I'd take that as an indication the economy is going to increase significantly. Range should be similar to the V8 gasser 200.
According to the window sticker in the photos thread, it looks like the 3.5l gasser will get 9.3km/l or 22mp(US)gal combined. That would be an improvement.

I haven’t seen this information elsewhere on Mud, so I thought I would pass it along. A dealership in South Africa I believe, had some of their docs leaked online.
Nothing new that I could see with the exception being that the wheelbase is confirmed to be unchanged (vs the 2 inch longer wheelbase that had been rumored) Additionally all angles appear to be the same as the 200.

I haven’t seen this information elsewhere on Mud, so I thought I would pass it along. A dealership in South Africa I believe, had some of their docs leaked online.
Nothing new that I could see with the exception being that the wheelbase is confirmed to be unchanged (vs the 2 inch longer wheelbase that had been rumored) Additionally all angles appear to be the same as the 200.
I saw the documents posted here on mud. Forgot what thread, maybe this one. Documents had the employee’s name (which Toyota does on some documents) watermarked on them too which makes me feel bad someone would post them up If they were not meant to be.

I saw the documents posted here on mud. Forgot what thread, maybe this one. Documents had the employee’s name (which Toyota does on some documents) watermarked on them too which makes me feel bad someone would post them up If they were not meant to be.
Yes, very true. I know we all want to know as much as we can, as early as we can, at least I do. At the same time, I think if we come across information that could jeopardize someone’s livelihood, we should do what we can to shroud them from that. A certain person on this forum was nice enough to give us some information a while back and I got the feeling a few weeks later that he may have ended up in some hot water over it.

another mistake toyota for not giving us lc300....... your other mistake was going hydrogen......

you are losing loyal customers.......

WTF. It’s bad ass. Bring it to the US!

BAA84322-7328-4991-9635-4A01611D08BA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom