3" TEQ Decals with Land Cruiser Mantra. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
After several inquiries to my previous TEQ avatar, and support from 94SRUNNER / Pete, I decided to update the Japanese script to read something tangible, not to mention related, to our community and create decals. What you see below is product of that concept. The Japanese Katana script has been updated and correctly translated by MUD vendor "MOT" (many, many thanks to you my friend from me and Pete) to read top to bottom: "Land Cruiser" "TEQ" "Toyota Genuine Parts". The specs on the decals are 3" dia., black script on white vinyl, die-cut, UV protection laminate added to improve overall durability to exterior applications to 9 years. They have been printed on a 3M comparable media, made by ORAJET. The quality is excellent and a must have for any enthusiast. The TEQ decals are available 1- $8. or 2- $15., shipping including for CONUS. PM if interested. Paypal is accepted.

Thanks,

Van and Pete / 94SRUNNER
AJIK_2011 041.jpg

Last edited:
I have to share this as it made me laugh..... First, thank yous from me an Pete for investing in these quality decals, it's really cool to see even a small project like this have such a big impact. Secondly, deciding where to locate the decal has quite a few of you guys in a quandary. So how about those brave souls who have already applied there decals offer up some suggestions for those who are still undecided?!?! I have to admit I just recently installed mine last week....

Josh and Pete
AJIK_SPRINGTAIL_BPH_2011 014.jpg
AJIK_SPRINGTAIL_BPH_2011 015.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

These are nice vinyl decals; here's a photo of one on my Cruiser:

IMG_0774.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom