Wanted 3 Speed T/Case Output Shaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tore down my extra case to do a rebuild, and found the output shaft to be scored pretty bad. Does anybody have an extra for a '72 case they don't need? Thanks, Al

do you need a complete case or just the output shaft? front and rear or just one of them?

Hey George, what I'm looking at, is the shaft INSIDE the case, right behind the nosecone. Apparently it was rebuilt at one time, the bushing that goes into the ( low speed ? ) gear wasn't lined up with the oiling hole, and caused the shaft AND bushing to wear. Thats my take on it, anyways. Got one? Thanks, Al

Ive got a complete case from a 9/71. In northwest arkansas. It is still in the truck but could be out in a few hrs, next week or two.
I dont wish to part out case though.
Think about it. PM me if yer interested.

i have a shaft in excellent condition along with the gears that were on it. the gears and busings are in great shape also. if your bushing is damaged, you can replace it but last time i checked they were $52 at the dealer and sor.

let me know what all you need and we'll work something out. :)
MVC-700S.JPG

Shaft Needed

This is what I need, notice wear on the front part of the shaft where the gear rides, has a " ridge ", bushing in the gear has a simular " groove ". Al
Toyota FJ 40 013.jpg

so you you want the shaft and both gears?

Hey George, I'll PM 'ya on the parts. Here's what I'm in the process of
Toyota FJ 40 012.jpg

Thats OK Mike, Georg has me covered. Thanks though. You Guys OK after last wkend ? Hope so. Al

Thats OK Mike, Georg has me covered. Thanks though. You Guys OK after last wkend ? Hope so. Al

Shoot, those tornaders missed us by at least a mile...... twernt nothing....

Seriously tho, Greensburg, about 90 miles west got completely destroyed. 1.5 miles wide, 200+ mph winds and on the ground for at least an hour :eek:

Good to see you found one Al. Sorry I couldn't help you earlier...

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom