SOLD 3 Individual Rock Warriors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr

SILVER Star
Threads
I have (3) 5 lug Rock Warriors for sale. They are packaged up with rim edge protectors and can be shipped at buyer's expense. They are used wheels, so they have scratches around the lug nut spots and the occasional blemish on the rings. Overall, I would say they're probably 8/10 in condition. They look great from a couple feet away but up close is where you can see blemishes in the occasional/usual spots. Brand new center caps. Rings were recently removed and reinstalled so ring removal for tire installation should be a breeze with no stripped bolt heads or issues.

Let me know if you have any questions

$260 each PayPal plus shipping or local to Oklahoma City

Wheel 1

IMG_5335.JPG

Wheel 2

Blemishes on ring in a couple spots, some powder coat damage around the lug holes from where someone probably hit it with the socket
IMG_5337.JPG

IMG_5338.JPG

Wheel 3

Slight rash on edge of ring with small blemishes in other places.
IMG_5340.JPG

IMG_5341.JPG

Interested. PM Sent

still available. Price drop to $250 a wheel

Sent you a PM. I am local and can pick up.

Weird, not sure why. Thanks for reaching out. Can you give your best price for all 3 wheels shipped to 12020? Thanks so much.

Paul

Weird, not sure why. Thanks for reaching out. Can you give your best price for all 3 wheels shipped to 12020? Thanks so much.

Paul

That comes out to $890 shipped. If you're looking for local pick up, I will be around OKC until this Friday. After that I will be out of town for a week.

I am in NY. Is there anyway you can do $800 shipped?

Are these still available?

JW

All wheels are sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom