3-8-11 BBCNN Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Third Meeting - 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Reno, Sparks - BBCNN[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Date:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Tuesday, March 8th 2011 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Time:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]6:30 p.m.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Place: Round Table Pizza, 4007 So. Virginia St. In the old Town Mall on the corner of So. Virginia & Peckham. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Agenda [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1. Continue making plans for '11 overnight runs.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2. Next club run[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3. Web site update.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]4. TLCA Report.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]5. Accounting report.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]6. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]New and Continued Business[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2. Club shirts are for sale.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3. If anyone needs help with a repair or conversion, let us know. This is an open invitation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]BBCNN[/FONT]​

Btw.....what gives with the club reports in TT?????

I just keep forgetting to get them ready in time. If anybody wants to write them I'll make sure they get published.

wish I could have made the meeting tonight... I have a midterm tomorrow morning at 8am! :rolleyes:

We were talkin s*** about you all night, that's what happens when you miss a meeting. :flipoff2:

Hope the mid term went well.

We were talkin s*** about you all night, that's what happens when you miss a meeting. :flipoff2:

Hope the mid term went well.

gah!!! about how I never make them probably! haha

It went "ok" lots of questions that didnt seem to go with what we focused on in class, but I guess thats college!

I'm just its over glad because I get to come home and work on the cruiser! Fab up front shock mounts, sway bar extensions, install castor corrected front control arms, and replace noisy belts with OEM. :eek::grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom