SOLD 3/4” BORA Spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
I’m selling a set of new 3/4” bora spacers that I purchased for my 2010 LX570. Unfortunately they would not work with my factory wheels because the “pockets” for the factory wheel studs were not large enough. I only mounted one to test fit. The other 3 have never been on the vehicle. Includes lug nuts.

$180 shipped anywhere in US. Thanks!

Last edited:
Price lowered too $180.

What year LX570, and which wheels? I was juts about to buy some of these for mine, but would be nice to know ahead of time if they won't fit. I have an 08

Price lowered too $180.

I am looking to buy bora spacers. Based on my math .75 would be the best fit from visual perspective, but based on my calculations studs would have to be cut to use .75. Are you getting 1.00 and would those fit?

What year LX570, and which wheels? I was juts about to buy some of these for mine, but would be nice to know ahead of time if they won't fit. I have an 08
I’ve got a 2010. I was under the impression that 3/4” would work on the early LX570 wheels but not the later. Maybe I had it backwards :meh:

Here is a pic of my wheels:

1048B8CC-AD2D-4B0D-BBB5-2EFBF0049888.jpeg

I am looking to buy bora spacers. Based on my math .75 would be the best fit from visual perspective, but based on my calculations studs would have to be cut to use .75. Are you getting 1.00 and would those fit?
I’m pretty sure 1” would work but I’ve got so little rub I think I can live with it. After 6k miles on the tires I can see where they are rubbing the control arm and feel it at full lock but there is absolutely no visual evidence of rub on the tire. I think I’m just gonna let it ride.

Not sure if I am reading this correctly so do you still want to sell the spacers?

Not sure if I am reading this correctly so do you still want to sell the spacers?
Yes, sorry. The thread got a little off track. $180 shipped. Thanks!

Not off track just took a different line.:steer: I have 1.25 inch spacers installed now and would like to try .75 inch so I can install real tire chains on the front with 32.25 inch tires. I am running OEM '08 - '11 LC wheels and not sure if I want to cut my studs off yet. I will get back with you after I check the pockets on my wheels this weekend.

It looks like I will have to cut the studs off about 1/4 inch to clear the wheel inside of the pockets of my '08 - '11 OEM wheels so now I am in the same situation you found. Not sure what to do now.

Sold! Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom