2nd? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Woody, why in the above example, and frequently during other posts - any picture that comes immediately after the :flipoff2: gets shriveled? Wassup wit dat? Fat Kid fawk something up again? :flipoff2:

uuuhhh....I see a flipoff2, a X-smile, and a flipoff2....what's NOT there??

C'mon Woody. You know you were going blind from doing it. :flipoff2: :D <- see, there's a smile there too and it's small.

The 2nd smilie is there, but about the size of your schmene. It should be a flipoff a cross smile another cross smile and a flipoff for a total of 4.

This also happens if the pic after the flipoff is a regular img and not just a smile. It's been driving me nuts for about 2+ weeks now.

I suppose I could start limiting my usage of the :flipoff2: but then folks may think someone's hacked my userid. :D :flipoff2:

[quote author=Junk link=board=9;threadid=9123;start=msg79464#msg79464 date=1072189694]
I suppose I could start limiting my usage of the :flipoff2: but then folks may think someone's hacked my userid. :D :flipoff2:
[/quote]

haha .. who would wanna do that Mike ??

**Interesting ... I did some checking , and it seems that doubling up on smiley icons other that the finger will result in the first being diminished ! The usual size for the icons is 19x19 ... However when I checked the dimensions of the first icon in the code I get 0 width x 0 height . Funny .. but then my sick mind is always fascinated by whacky s***e like this :flipoff2:

You mean that single pixel is actually a shrunken icon? I thought it was just a dot replacing the icon! s***, and I just got new bifocals....

Hey, I noticed that a couple times, but just thought something on my system was screwed. Also noticed it when I tried to link a pic of a gay liberty to that gay liberty thread...and all that was there was a puny little dot...

-Ferg-

yet if you save the dot as a pic, it's full sized,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom